We may publish updates to our policy from time to time in which case we will be updating this page along with the date from which the policy is effective from. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
This policy is effective from 24th October 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- geographic information including country of residence
- technical computer and network information such as IP address, device specification and usage metrics
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand our customers’ needs and provide them with a better product and service. In particular for the following reasons:
- identify usage trends to improve the product experience
- analyze error and crash reports to improve application reliability
- gather feedback on the product’s user experience for future enhancements
- display targeted advertising that is relevant to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we employ industry-standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.